← Done here? Go back to the blog.
LisaMorosky.com is a blog created, written, maintained, and edited by me (Lisa Morosky).
My main priority is my blog and social media visitors. Because of that, I’ve provided all of this fine print information so you know exactly where I stand on a variety of topics. Please keep in mind that this information is subject to change at any time and a link to it can always be found on the bottom of this blog, at the top and bottom of every blog post, on select pages, and in mailings sent to my blog subscribers.
As the owner of this blog, it’s important for me to state this clearly: I do make money from this blog. My sources of income are sales of my virtual assistant services, eBook and printable sales, and affiliate links. I also pursue and promote a multi-level marketing company (Young Living Essential Oils) via this blog.
But even though I earn an income from this blog, I always give my honest opinions, findings, beliefs, and experiences. I will only stick my name behind products or services I believe in.
I’m an affiliate for a variety of products and services. You can assume that if I recommend a product or service to my readers, I am an affiliate (and thereby making a small commission when you click on the affiliate link and make a purchase) for it. That may not be the case 100% of the time, but let’s just assume it is.
Affiliate links can be found in blog posts, on select pages, in mailings sent to my email list, in my products, in my social media updates, and basically anywhere else I may post online. You’re not obligated to use my affiliate links, but I sure appreciate it if you do. Affiliate links help to support my family and the work I do here.
And here’s something I’m required to stick here as a participant of the Amazon Associates program: Lisa Morosky is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to Amazon.com.
Young Living Essential Oils
I am bound to the rules and regulations set forth by the Food and Drug Administration and Young Living Essential Oils when talking about Young Living Essential Oils online. Neither of these entities are trying to restrict my freedom of speech or your freedom to learn (honestly!). The rules and regulations are in place to protect you as a consumer, me as a business owner, and Young Living Essential Oils as creators of their fabulous products.
So, what does that mean practically? It means that:
- The statements on this website have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. The products mentioned on this website are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
- I have to be very deliberate in the way I respond to questions about and provide information on Young Living Essential Oils. If it seems like my content or responses are vague or something, just know that I’ve chosen those specific words on purpose.
- I moderate comments on my social media channels and my blog and sometimes I need to delete things or edit things before I make them live.
- I have committed to following all the rules and regulations that have been given to me. It is still manageable for me to share about Young Living Essential Oils in a way that pleases everyone! I hope you understand my commitment to being compliant.
I’m Not an Expert
I’m not a master of theology, a financial expert, a health professional, a licensed teacher, a professional chef, a marriage counselor, a business expert, a lawyer, etc.
I’m just a mom. An opinionated, well-researched, concerned mom. I have a passion for a lot of topics and what I share is the sum of my own research, experiences, and opinions. Therefore, any action you take based on any information you find here is at your own risk and I am not liable for the outcomes.
Take my opinions with a grain of salt and do your own research.
Comments on this blog are moderated. The following types of comments will not be approved:
- Comments that use profanity
- Comments with inappropriate URLs attached to them or linked within them
- Comments that involve any sort of hate speech or highly offensive material
- Comments that are clearly spam and are simply looking to drop a link on the website
- Comments that are demeaning and blatantly hurtful
This blog fosters real, dynamic, intriguing discussions that are suitable for viewers of all ages. I reserve the right to moderate all of the comments on this blog however I see fit to do so. The above mentioned behavior will not be tolerated. Please play nice.
This policy was last updated on March 12, 2017.
← Done here? Go back to the blog.