← Done here? Go back to the blog.
All of my eBooks and printables are very frugally priced and new items are added often. Please contact me if you have any trouble with your order. Thanks for supporting my family and the work I do here!
The Bootstrap VA: The Go-Getter’s Guide to Becoming a Virtual Assistant, Getting and Keeping Clients, and More! is an organized brain dump of everything I’ve learned and experienced (and what I wish someone had told me) during my time building, growing, downsizing, and repositioning a business as a virtual assistant.
The eBook includes chapters on web working, the basics of being a virtual assistant, creating your business plan, setting up your business offline and online, getting clients, working with and keeping clients, how to grow or slow your business, alternative income streams for virtual assistants, time management for virtual assistants, virtual assistant business killers and how to avoid them, and answers to common questions new virtual assistants ask.
It also includes interviews with successful virtual assistants, interviews with clients who utilize a virtual assistant, resources at the end of most chapters, a 30-Day Reading Guide and Action Plan, and access to The Bootstrap VA Facebook Group where readers can bounce ideas off of each other and get the support needed no matter where they are in the process of becoming and working as a virtual assistant.
If you want to get started as a virtual assistant, you’re a go-getter looking to bootstrap your way to success, and you want to create a business that complements your life and your schedule (instead of a job you’re a slave to), this is an eBook you can’t afford to miss. The Bootstrap VA, combined with your hard work and determination, is a winning recipe for a thriving virtual assistant business you can be proud of.
Home Management Printables
Need to get organized? Looking to bring some peace to your days? Snag this bundle of home management printables. Every file is an editable PDF and is so simple to use. Here are the nine printables included in the bundle:
- Daily Planner – Use it to make a planner or a tearoff notepad. Print one, laminate it, hang it on your fridge, and fill it out daily with a dry erase marker. Combine it with the Monthly Calendar and This Week printables to make a planner. The options are endless!
- Emergency Information – Everyone should have this printable filled out and put on their fridge. This is information that should be known by everyone in your family, as well as other caregivers.
- Freezer Inventory – Keep track of all of the food in your freezer with this printable. You’ll always know what you have and what you need.
- Monthly Calendar – This basic printable will definitely be your best friend. You can easily plan out each month of the year with it and use it over and over again.
- Monthly Menu Plan – Plan your meals out a month in advance with this printable. Use it to stay organized and stay on budget.
- Online Passwords – Use this printable to keep some of your passwords written down for easy access.
- Pantry Inventory – Keep track of all of the food in your pantry with this printable. You’ll always know what you have and what you need.
- This Week – This printable is a great way to keep a snapshot of your week right in front of you. Use it in conjunction with the Daily Planner and Monthly Calendar printables above and you’ve got yourself the perfect planner.
- Weekly Menu Plan – Plan your meals out a week in advance with this printable. Use it to stay organized and stay on budget.
Click the images above to see the printables for yourself. All the blue areas are sections you’re able to edit on your computer before printing.
← Done here? Go back to the blog.